Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby items...

This weekend, Austin and I went to Babies R Us to pre-plan what we want to register for. (Yes, I understand we are a little early in this, but hey, we're excited!) We pretty much just browsed the entire store, tested out strollers and carseats, and looked at nursery furniture. There are SOOO many decisions!! We narrowed down the nursery furniture to two styles and I think we *may* have decided on a stroller/carseat pattern/brand, yay!

Here are the two crib styles, we are going with white furniture...


Here's the stroller/carseat combo we really like so far...(Graco Metrolite: Utopia)


We're still early in but it doesn't hurt to be prepared!!! (Not to mention, it's fun!! ;))

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love that crib, it looks a lot like the one I originally wanted (then opted to go the Craigs List route!) And don't let anyone tell you it's too early... GO REGISTER! It's fun, and you can always tweak things later :)