Tuesday, November 24, 2009

......

Hello all!!

I'm making this update a quick one.

Our first shower in Jacksonville was AWESOME!! It's soo great to have such an amazing family that makes us feel so loved! Peyton make out like a bandit...her clothes collection is growing! lol. I can't expect anything different for my little girl, she will take after her mommy, who has a closet full ;) We had a GREAT time!!

My tellers at my branch threw me a suprise shower. Last Friday, I met up with who I thought was only going to be my tellers and it turned out that several other ladies from some of our other branches were there too!!! It was so great, my girls were able to keep it a secret and I had no idea!! I love those girls!!! :)

I had a doctors appt today. I have gained 14 lbs so far...my doctor seems pleased with that number, so I am too. The real challenge will be from this point on!! I found out that I just barely failed my first glucose test. My doctor went over my result number and it was just over the passing mark...drat! Good news is, even though I have to take the 3 hr test, my doctor said that she's almost 100% positve that I'll pass this next one. Yay :) Everything else looked great and we got to hear Peyton's heartbeat and it was nice and strong! I made an appt to get some 4D ultrasounds next Saturday!!! I'm so excited to see who/what our little one looks like!!! :)

We're headed to Orlando tomorrow after work for Thanksgiving, then are spending the rest of the weekend in Jacksonville. Gotta travel while I still can! lol.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You guys should stop by while you're in town. We'd love to see you guys and have you meet Collin :)