Sunday, April 3, 2011

::27::

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man, husband, and father!!!


To think, we've been celebrating this day together for the past 7 years. Sometimes it feels like yesterday....


(we had just started dating here^)

You are the husband and Best Friend that I prayed God would give me. We've made so many memories together and I know there are many more to come. You are such an amazing Daddy to Peyton. The way you are with her melts my heart. She's blessed to have you. I'm blessed to have you.

Happy 27th Birthday babe!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This would have been posted on time...but Blogger hasn't been letting me post my entries! Anyone else having this problem?? A "Javascript0" error??

Anonymous said...

You look just like your mom in that b&w picture! I had to do a double take!! lol Isn't it wonderful being married to a great guy and having a family? I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Love my job as wife & mother!