Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Update

Whew! What a weekend! It was great but we were BUUUUSSSSYYY!
Let me just start with some highlight pics.....

The first few are from our adventure to see the lights in St. Augustine and the last are from Christmas Eve with my family






Awesome, awesome, Christmas. I would even go as far to say that it was the best we've had yet. Austin and I both were spoiled to pieces by our families! We were so blessed to be able to spend time with all of them.

Here are just a few pics from my "girl time" with my Best Friend Jenn:





We had a great time. We started off with breakfast at Starbucks, shopped the mall for a bit and then ended our day with a movie, Marley and Me. Very cute movie, all I'm sayin' is bring a BOX of tissues. All in all we had the best time, well we always do! :)

Today was back to the grind for me, Austin is still on vacation through the rest of this week. We are spending New Years in Orlando with my fam (again, lol) and to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We never sit still...can you tell? lol.

I will make a post with more Christmas pictures later, this will have to suffice until then!