Thursday, February 17, 2011

Motivation...what is that??

Ok peeps, let's get something straight. I have little self control. Especially in the area of dieting eating better. I wish I could be like those who when they decide to do something, actually do it.

Easier said than done.

Buuuuut, I've got my sister's wedding coming up at the beginning of July and now that nursing is almost non-existent, I don't really have the help of that extra calorie burner to fall back on anymore.

This mamma has GOT to do something before I become a big blubber of myself!!

I'm going to be signing up for Weight Watchers online. I know alot of girls who have done WW before and I know it works. Not to mention, it's not a life-altering, crazy food diet. I need something that you can stick to for ever, if you so choose and aren't starving your body. Who wants to do that anyways?!? (And, this lady LOVES her icecream and sweets!)

So, with that said, if you've done Weight Watchers before and have some helpful tips that you could share, that would be awesome!!

First things first, kick my dependence for Dr. Pepper.....yikes.

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynne said...

I just joined ww online too! My sister-in-love is getting married in december and we have to order dresses end of april and I need to get my rear end in gear. She did ww and lost 35 pounds and is looking amazing. I went to meetings, but being a nurse I didn't have a regular schedule and I was missing meetings left and right. Now, I think ww online is the perfect fit! Good luck to you too!