Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Moment

Yesterday afternoon I was washing dishes (more like loading them in the dishwasher) and realized that Peyton was awfully quiet. This, most of the time, means: A. She's doing her "business" or B. She's getting into/doing something she shouldn't be. So I go in to check on her. This is what I found.....


in her glider with her seahorse, rocking it. ::heart melting::

She was in such a serious mood too. Her little seahorse plays lullabies if you push it's tummy and she had the music playing. Every time it would stop she'd start it again. After I took a few pictures, I asked if I could join and she let me rock her (later, she even let Daddy). When I'd go to set her down, she'd start to cry. She just wanted me to rock her. You better believe I soaked up everysinglesecond of that time. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in that little head of hers. I'd like to think she was reminiscing on all of the times I rocked her to sleep in that glider. I was. Those nights don't feel like they were so long ago, sigh.

Moment #45893459345 why I love being a Mom ♥

(Don't forget to enter my giveaway here, to win a bunch of Boudreaux's Buttpaste products!! You do NOT want to miss out!!)

1 comment:

Erica said...

This is the cutest thing! What a sweet moment.