Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favs (just a few)

1. The second half of the year. A few Several reasons: It brings birthdays (mine in particular ;)), our anniversary (5 years this year!!), my two favorite holidays, and of course, nicer WEATHER!

2. The sound of P sucking on her paci. It's so cute. (I don't know who it will be harder on when we take it away, I think I'm just as attached to it as her...weird?)

3. Witty/sarcastic humor. Some Most blogs I read have this in common. Why can't I know more people like this in real life?? ha. My fav tv shows have this in common as well. Can't get enough, people! 

4. Pinterest. (Follow me!) My brain is at a creative overload, seriously. I have so many things I want to do/try, I have done/tried pretty much nothing because I don't know where to start. Sad, I know.  Darn you Pinterest!! ((shakes my fist)) but you know I still love you...

5. Thrifting. No secret there. It really is an addiction. So far the best place to find things (for me) has been Goodwill. Never lets me down :) Salvation Army on the other hand, notsomuch.

6. Jewel-toned nail polish! Just bought a few new shades and can't wait to wear them!




No comments: