Monday, July 23, 2012

My One and Only

I've been soaking up each day of it just being Peyton and I. We only have a few weeks left! It really is a bittersweet time. She's going to be such a great big sister. She talks about Parker alot (or "baby brother"). She comes to many of my doctor's appts with me and has been to every ultrasound. She's an expert at knowing what his heartbeat sounds like and what he looks like on the "tv". I think bringing her to my appts has helped her make that connection and realize what's happening.

We've been doing some fun things that don't require going outside because it's just SO hot! We've gone to "kid's movie day" a few times at our local theatre. We've been doing some crafts and she's discovered a new love....painting. She would sit at the table and paint ALL day if I'd let her.

Peyton is growing so fast, and sometimes I still can't believe that she won't be my only one!!


No comments: