Friday, November 16, 2012

Ohemgee

Ok. Finding time to do what I need to do with an infant (and preschooler) is harder than I thought it would be. Not by any means impossible. I'm just learning how to juggle. Those that can do it from the get-go, I applaud you. You probably have perfect children too....*rolls eyes*

I've decided that for the time being, I'm not going to kill myself with "catching up" posts or anything structured. But rather enjoy these next two months, as they both bring big holidays and even more activities to keep us busy. I want to worry about spending time with my family and making memories. Sure I'll post some, as I use this as a memory book of some sorts, but nothing scheduled.

Starting in January, I plan to come back with a good schedule. Aside from my everyday life happenings (as this is what this little 'ol place is mainly for) I want to add some fun weekly themes. Mix it up a little.  Because after all, I am more than just a mom! We shall see!

....In the meantime, random hodgepodge is what it will be :)

No comments: