Friday, January 18, 2013

Current Cosmetic Loves

I haven't done one of these in FOREVER!! Time for some new goodies.....


1. Color Whisper by Maybelline (my fav shade is Coral Ambition)
Its perfect for when you just need something on your lips but only want a tinge of color.

2. Red Carpet Gel Nails Kit
I have Santa to thank for this and I can't say enough awesome things about it! I don't know about you, but with being a SAHM with two kiddos, I can't go out and get my nails done every two weeks. Heck, I'm lucky if I can a couple times a YEAR (sacrifices people!). Even though this is a little bit of $$ upfront, after 3 uses it's already paid for itself! Not to mention, I experimented and the base and top coat work with Sally Hansen's gel polish too! Score! My only complaint is the the Red Carpet polish selection isn't that great. There are like 36 colors but many are too sheer or are just plain blech

3. Benefit's Erase Paste

It's a sad day when you realize you need something for your horrible, dark, under-eye circles. Say whaaat??! I tried some of this on during one of my Ulta escapades and I couldn't believe the difference. Now that I have it, I can't live without it. It isn't cheap but a little goes a long way so it's something I/you won't have to buy often. Try it, you will love it too! 

Welp, there's a few of my fav's what are YOU loving these days, do share!!!!

1 comment:

Krysta said...

I bought erase paste for christmas with my sephora gift card! Sad when you dont buy new lipgloss or mascara but go straight for coverage! lol