Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preggo Update...

(24w4d)

How far along: 24 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: well, I lost 7 lbs in the beginning and as of my last appt. gained 4...so I'm still -3 :)

Maternity clothes: It's a mixture of my regular clothes with some maternity mixed in. The key is, as long as the pants are low, they will fit. My most of my work pants were the first to go..can't fit across the belly!

Stretch marks: none...but I'm not going to hold my breath

Sleep: I have always been a tummy sleeper. Obviously, that could not last. I have still managed to sleep on my tummy but to the side and be somewhat comfortable. We'll see how long this lasts, lol

Movement
: TONS! I first felt Peyton around 17 wks and have felt her every day since...and it gets stronger and stronger! She really reacts when Austin talks to her :)

Food cravings: Hmm, not really "cravings"...but my drink of choice when out has come to be any kind of lemonade and my love for frozen cokes has magnified (I limit myself! Don't worry!) I haven't had any food wants

Labor Signs: none. But I do have Braxton Hicks every now and then

Belly Button in or out: I have an innie and it's still an innie...it's getting shallower (is that even a word??) by the day though...

What I miss
: Weirdly enough, I kind of miss having a flat tummy! I'm still getting used to looking in the mirror and having my belly poking out!

Weekly Wisdom: Hmmm, I don't really think I have anything for this one yet

Milestones: Having my belly finally "pop" (around 21 wks or so)and feeling Peyton move. That made pregnancy a little more "real" :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

You're little Peyton belly is SO CUTE!!!

Angela said...

This is so cute! I could comment on every single thing, but I'll limit myself...

Stretch marks -- I didn't have any until AFTER I had the baby. As soon as Dallas was born I noticed my entire butt is covered in them! I really hope they go away. Sorry if that's too much information, by the way :)

I missed my flat tummy, too. The bigger I got, the more I noticed how skinny all my friends were, and I hated not being able to wear my regular clothes to work. The excitement of maternity clothes wore off really quickly.

My belly button popped right around 20 weeks or so, and at first I was embarrassed that it would show through my clothes, but I eventually got over it. Now I am OBSESSED with my belly button being an innie again. It's weird, but I stare at it all the time now.