Friday, February 26, 2010

Semi-success!

I just want to document that yesterday, we were able to take Peyton on her first outing and she slept the ENTIRE TIME...no screaming! Hooray! :) Car ride of about 35 mintues, Target shopping of probably about 30 minutes (we tagged along with Austin, he had to work), lunch IN Moes, and then the ride home! Praise Jesus! Now the evening was another story, but hey, baby steps!! :)


***Oh, and we're trying out Baby Bliss Gripe Water. I want to say that stuff is the reason for for our wonderful half day yesterday but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. We're giving it to her twice a day right now, and I give it to her right after she eats in hopes that it helps her food agree with her tummy better. If the gripe water does the trick, I think I'll forever be indebted to that company! I know my husband will make sure we never run out of a supply! lol.

Thank you to everyone that offered help/suggestions!! Sometimes it's simply comforting to know that others have been there too :)

No comments: