Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Progress!!

Peyton has been doing MUCH MUCH better with her fussiness lately. Usually, if she has a good day, I can pretty much expect the next day to be a bad one, but recently, we've had all (compared to past days)good ones. Don't get me wrong, she still fusses, but not nearly as much and I've even been able to take her out (in the car and to stores!) and she either sleeps the entire time or is content! Praise Jesus! :) She's smiling more on purpose and she'll have random outbursts of coo's or happy yells. I'm hoping that we're close to her cooing all the time! Despite our rough start, I have loved every minute of being her mommmy. She is just the cutest baby EVER! ;) She is so strong, I feel like she's going to crawl early...she moves her legs like there's no tomorrow. I gave her a bath last night and she DID NOT CRY, she actually liked it. That was amazing, lol. Although this may seem like silly things to be excited about, they are BIG things to me! :) I feel like we're getting to where Austin and I can truely enjoy Miss Peyton and her little personality! :) Here are some recent pics of my little beauty...





2 comments:

Erin said...

Michelle she is so precious! I'd love to meet her! I know how you feel getting excited about little thing, they feel like big milestone! Being a mommy IS awesome!

Abbi said...

aw...she's so cute!! adorable!
glad she's doing better! hang in there mommy it's awesome now but it gets even better!!