Sunday, September 5, 2010

Makeup Madness

I don't know if I've ever talked about my obsession with lip gloss and mascara...but it's BAD.

Once I'm over the excitement of using said lip gloss or mascara, it goes in my "makeup bin". I can pretty much say with certainty that once I put something in there, it's quickly forgotten. Sad but true. Every now and then I'll see the bin and go through it and rediscover things. It's like shopping all over again, haha.

This time, after looking at all the dust that had collected on top of it, I decided it was time to go through and purge.........

The infamous bin (I forgot to take a picture before I dumped it out)

This may not look like alot, but I assure you, the pile is probably about two inches high...

Downgraded to a shallow tupperware container...ahhh much better! :)

No comments: