Saturday, February 7, 2009

When the cat's away,

the mice (mouse) gets her hair cut and nails done! (haha)

Yes, the hubby is out of town overnight. Sigh, what other way to spend a lovely Saturday than to pamper myself?!? :)
Ahhhh yess....a little of this:

and this:


and to end the evening, I had a lovely dinner....strawberry waffles!!! (I told you I'd eat bfast food for every meal)


P.S.- My new blog friend over at The Magic Risotto Diaries is running a pretty awesome contest. All you have to do to get a shot at winning is, get this, write a little something about love! Piece-o-cake! She has a TON of cutie prizes, check it out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girlie thanks for the shout out!! Love the nails and hair. Is that your wedding ring? Gorgeous! Does your hubby have any single bro's?! :)

You have been bag tagged! Better recognize!!

Abbi said...

so nice to pamper yourself every once in a while!! cute cut!