Friday, October 1, 2010

Catch-up

It's been quite some time since I've actually updated about what we've been up to around here. Lately, there have been some pretty exciting happenings around the Rumsey house. Firstly, Peyton is changing every hour it seems. She's to the point where you can show/teach her how to do something one time and she can imitate you! She's so smart :) She has pretty much decided to skip actual crawling, and scoots, rolls, and inches to what/where she wants. She is pulling up to standing on EVERYTHING. That happened overnight, literally. We've lowered her mattress because of it too. My days are much busier now, because I can't really leave her out of my sight. We've already put outlet covers on all of the outlets because we knew that would be something she would start noticing next. Sure enough, a few days later she was on her knees, up against the wall, picking at the outlet cover! It's almost scary how smart she is!

The other exciting news I can't quite share yet, but rest assured, it's good :)

I'm sooo ready for fall. I am sick and tired of humidity and heat! Ugh. The last few days haven't been so hot, so maybe we'll actually get a fall?!? Who knows. Come quickly cold weather!!

Welp, that's a quick recap of what's been going on in our neck of the woods. Peyton's down for her morning nap, so I need to take advantage and get some stuff done around the house!!! :)

No comments: