Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards for FREE?!?!

...Um, yes please!!!!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to fellow bloggers!!! All you have to do is register your blog on their website and write a post about how awesome Shutterfly is ;) (well, I think they are!!)

I forget how I found out about Shutterfly. But I've been using their site for atleast a year now. I've ordered everything from Peyton's birth announcements to cards, and photobooks (all that I've tried so far...). Their quality is amazing and I have seriously loved everything I've ordered!! They have so many options to choose from for their products, ranging from traditional to contemporary....a style for everyone!

Their Christmas cards are to die for. Here are some of the styles I was thinking about choosing:







The possibilities are endless people!!

If you haven't tried Shutterfly, I suggest you head over there and check them out NOW!! You will NOT be dissapointed!!!

Here's where you can get your free cards:
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010