Monday, November 7, 2011

Cosmetic Loves

Ok, time for a few beauty items I've picked up and been loving lately.....

Starting with a new polish color I picked up (my addiction is out of control!!):

Essie- "Power Clutch" 
This is the most perfect combination of a dark gray with a deep army green. Pure awesomeness.


Next, for the eyes:

Wet n Wild Eye colors 
Crazy I know. But the shadows go on great and stay on! I bought a smaller one to try, ended up loving it and went back and bought the bigger combo (like the picture). And, big bonus, it's CHEAP! Hooray. So since it's so inexpensive, you can buy four, lol. Also, if you're into coupons, I've heard they put good coupons on their website from time to time. (Like $1 off...which with their prices can make items almost free!)

What are some of yours?? I'm always up for trying something new!

No comments: