Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat

Ahhh! I know, I know....I've got post pics from our amazing trip.

But first, I just HAD to post some pictures of my adorable kid ( <---I didn't say baby!) and her first Trick or Treating experience. WARNING: You may die from the cuteness.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

I introduce to you:
"Boo" from Monsters Inc.
 (Um, aside from the fact that I think she looks exactly like Boo, she sounds like her too. Ha)







Checking out the candy you just scored is much better than smiling for a picture, obviously. 



The night was a success. Peyton picked up on treating right off the bat. I don't see why she wouldn't, it involves people giving her candy, she would pay attention to that! lol. We just took her to a few houses. My MIL wanted to show her off to some of her neighbors, so those are the houses we hit. Peyton also helped her Papa (Austin's Dad) hand out candy. It was a little hard for her to let the candy go (She may or may not have licked a few pieces before putting them in kid's bags. SHH!). Since it was my actual birth day, we ended the night with some yummy birthday cake, courtesy of my MIL :)



No comments: